Hi, I’m Marcus Raitner. I’m convinced that elephants can dance. And I have a dream.
I have a dream that one day economy will serve people and life and not vice versa.
As agile coach, corporate rebel, cultural engineer, consultant, trainer and speaker, I therefore guide companies on their journey to more agility and more human(e) liveliness.
Manifesto for Human(e) Leadership
Six Theses for New Leadership in the Age of Digitalization
In a time in which it is “normal that many things are different and become different faster and faster” (Karl-Heinz Geißler), the role of leadership is also at stake. Leadership is no longer a question of position, but a question of attitude. This attitude and the values of new, agile, digital and above all human(e) leadership are described in this book.
- since 01/2017: Columnist Digitale Welt Magazin
- since 06/2017: Agile Transformation Agent BMW Group IT
- 01/2015 – 05/2017: IT-Project Lead BMW Group IT
- since 07/2010: Blogger, Speaker, Author
- since 10/2012: Founding member and first chairman of openPM e.V.
- 11/2011–11/2016: Co-founder and member of the organizing team of the PM Camp Dornbirn
- 07/2010–12/2014: Managing Director and Senior Partner esc Solutions GmbH
- 11/2005–06/2016 Senior Project Manager and Head of Department, msg systems ag
- 11/1999–10/2005 Research Assistant, Universität Passau
Education and Training
- Dr. rer. nat, Computer Science, University of Passau
- Leadership Training MCSL Management Centrum Schloss Lautrach
- Certified LeSS Practitioner
- Kulturpreis Bayern der Bayernwerk AG (vormals E.ON Bayern AG) (2007)
cf. Bericht aus Campus Passau 01/2008
- Faculty award for outstanding academic achievements (1999)